2 months ago

I have done my mtech in electrical engineering (communication Signal Processing). I want to do MS abroad. Which branch can i choose, ece or cs? will there be any problem during visa interview if i go for double Ms?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Anu Prasad

2 months ago

Hi Deeksha, Yes, it it possible to do Master of Science abroad after doing Master of Technology in India provided it is in the same field of specialization. Hope this helps! See more