Dheeraj Gowda

2 months ago

Hi guys.

I got into UT Arlington for MS(thesis) in civil engineering program (structural engineering concentration). But I want to change to Meng(non-thesis) in civil engineering (construction engineering and management concentration). Is this possible?


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.