Sowjanya Nadimpalli

a month ago


I have done my post graduation in organic chemistry and my passed out year is 2008.After my PG i worked for 5 yrs and during this time i did patent law from Nalsar university. As iam martied and i have a child and couldn’t continue and took a break for 6 yrs.Now i want to persue masters in US and iam not sure in what major i have to pick and what whould be the carrer options available after completing masters. Plz request to help me out in this situation.Thank you

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Anu Prasad

14 days ago

Hi, You can book a free 15-minute consultation for the same, with yocket's expert counselors, here- Hope this helps! See more