Whitworth is a top-rated institution alongside some of the country's most elite colleges because of its high four-year graduation rate, low average student loan debt at graduation, exceptional student-to-faculty ratio, on-campus services and overall superb value.
- Whitworth University scholarship and grant award for first-year students in 2021-22 was USD 35,758 (INR 27,65,668) according to the university website.
- The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) has designated Whitworth University as a member institution. The university currently has "Reaffirmed Accreditation".
- There was 100% financial aid foramong incoming students for the year 2021-2022, and the total amount of financial aid awarded to all students was USD$74.1 million.
- As part of its commitment to the environment and sustainability, Whitworth University is working towards LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Since 2010, all new construction projects have been LEED certified.
- Viqtory Media has also named Whitworth University a Top-Ten Military Friendly School for 2022-23.