Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan) has an impressive record of international students. This is due to the remarkable benefits it offers to its students.
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan) aims to attract and invite numerous big fortune companies like Facebook, Google, Pfizer, Microsoft, Amazon, and more. The students get direct exposure to the companies and have high placement chances with them after graduation.
- Scholarship for Massachusetts institute of technology is available for financial assistance and fellowships for students. There are many fellowships awarded to the students at MIT, some of which include Fundacion Gondra Barandiaran, Legatum Fellowship, McKinsey Award, Lemann Education fellowship, and more.
- MIT offers 56 undergraduate majors, 58 undergraduate minors, 1 pirate certificate, and 50 departments/programs offering graduate degrees.
- MIT has many technology licences—24 companies were formed using MIT intellectual property, 730 invention disclosures were made (including 98 from Lincoln Laboratory), 358 new US patents field, and 435 US patents were issued.
- About 74% of graduate seniors at MIT complete their internships before completing the programs.