Bachelors in Coastal and Marine Science
University of Newcastle
Coastal and Marine Science ,
Department of Merchant Marine Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science in Merchant Marine Science is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Newcastle. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Merchant Marine Science. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Merchant Marine Science at the University of Newcastle experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Coastal and Marine Science at University of Newcastle will make students job ready.
Why Study Coastal and Marine Science at University of Newcastle
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Merchant Marine Science
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Our Oceans
- Multidisciplinary Laboratories
- Experimental design and analysis in ecology
- Spatial Science
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!