Tulane University is one of 25 private universities that is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU) and has received the Carnegie mentioned above Foundation classification. More reasons to study here are:-
- Based on talent and financial needs, Tulane University campus provides a variety of financial aid to deserving students. 76% of undergraduates receive institutional help, while 80% receive financial aid.
- Under the need-based Tulane University scholarship program, the university offers students up to 23,000 USD. Each year, students will need to reapply for the same positions.
- Tulane University Merit Scholarships require students to maintain a minimum GPA and to be enrolled in a full-time course to be eligible. These scholarships are automatically considered for all applicants.
- The Office of Study Abroad has exchange arrangements with numerous colleges worldwide. A semester or an entire year may be spent at Tulane University by students from various institutions.
- At Tulane University, exchange students have a wide range of undergraduate course options from liberal arts, science, engineering, and public health schools.