Masters in Osteopathic Medicine
Southern Cross University, Lismore
Osteopathic Medicine ,
Department of Osteopathic Medicine Do
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Osteopathic Medicine is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Osteopathic Medicine Do. An MS Degree in Osteopathic Medicine Do from the
Southern Cross University, Lismore has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Southern Cross University, Lismore due to its high graduate
Southern Cross University, Lismore offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Osteopathic Medicine Do from the Southern Cross University, Lismore, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Southern Cross University, Lismore offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Osteopathic Medicine Do from the Southern Cross University, Lismore is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Osteopathic Medicine at Southern Cross University, Lismore
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Osteopathic Medicine Do
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (18 months)
- Online Application
- Academic Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
- Employer References
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Osteopathic Clinical Practice and Research I
- Osteopathic Medicine I
- Osteopathic Clinical Practice and Research II
- Osteopathic Medicine II
- Osteopathic Clinical Practice and Research III
The Master of Osteopathic Medicine is accredited by the Osteopathy Board of Australia. Graduates may apply to become a registered osteopath.
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
8 months ago
1. ASU- MS in Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with AI concentration)
2. Santa Clara University- MS in Computer Science
Which one... Show more