Princeton University’s curriculum emphasises learning, creativity, innovation, and collaboration with a program of liberal arts in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering. Here, an international student can explore many disciplines and develop a deep understanding of one area of concentration. The following are the top reasons to study at Princeton University USA.
- With Princeton’s low student-to-faculty ratio, international students can develop close working relationships with professors who are leaders in their fields.
- Princeton’s focus is on doctoral education, with selected master’s degree programs and PhD degrees across the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering. These programs emphasise original and independent scholarships.
- This university has a 95% placement rate with a knowledge rate above the national average of 68%.
- Princeton Education has a defining feature of Independent research. Most students finish their Princeton education doing original research as part of a major capstone project—including an undergraduate senior thesis or a graduate dissertation.
- Princeton University Ranking is #16 in the QS World University Ranking 2023.