The CCS is always improving the academic curriculum, teaching techniques, and student services to help students realize their goals and improve their study and life experiences.
- Guest lectures by industry specialists and visits to local companies to receive industry-based learning are examples of advances at the college.
- ICCS has one-fifth (17 per cent) of students from 91 nations.
- College for Creative Studies is recognized as "one of the best design schools in the world" by BusinessWeek.
- College for Creative Studies(CCS) is well-known for providing a wide selection of high-quality creative courses. Its recently added courses are architecture, business and media, all centred around creativity.
- Various College for Creative Studies scholarships is available for deserving students through aid and grants.