BS in Communication Disorders
Arkansas State University
Communication Disorders ,
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Communication Disorders in Communication Sciences and Disorders is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Arkansas State University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Communication Sciences and Disorders. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders at the Arkansas State University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Communication Disorders at Arkansas State University will make students job ready.
Why Study Communication Disorders at Arkansas State University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online Application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- SAT/ACT Score
- Official High School Transcript
- Immunization Record (2 MMRs)
- Application Fees
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Anatomy and Physiology of Communication
- Introduction to Communication Disorders
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association