Yash Vohra

a month ago

Which university accepts students with only 10th marksheet, I mean after 10th?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind P M

a month ago

Hi Yash, if you would like to study abroad you will need to finish your 12th. If you have completed only 10th, you may want to finish a Diploma course first! See more