Umesh Avaiya

2 months ago

I have completed my studies in diploma in computer engineering with 7.4 CGPA and i want to do my further studies in uk. Can i apply for it?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind P M

2 months ago

Hi. Yes, most universities do recognize an Indian diploma, and it will depend mainly on the university and the course you choose to pursue. You can check out top unis in the UK here: For a study guide of UK, click here: See more