Rahul Nimbalkar

15 days ago

I had a query, Can I travel to my brother house(Dallas), staying 10 days, after that moving to college(Newyork). Will that be a problem with immigration??? In DS I mentioned I have no relatives is US.


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Smoky Zz Mentor_tag

15 days ago

Hi Rahul Port of Entry in america is Pretty Strict and Sometimes they might even Deport people, I'd Suggest you to go to New York first and finish your port of entry and go to your housing, dump all your baggage and then book a domestic Flight to your brother's city but since they both are on other ends of the country, Flights gonna be costly. or Book a Domestic flight to NYU in Advance and show ... See more

1 Reply