Chaithanya Kumar Gali

a month ago

Hello guys, can anyone help me how to get financials get done to get an i 20 from the university, I don't have money in my account...

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Smoky Zz Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Chaithanya Financials Include showing - FD Certificates , Bank Balance Statement Certificate on the Current Date (Some People Borrow For 2-3days get the statement and send back the Money) or Get Sanction Letter from a Bank as all these are considered , But Do Check with few universities as Some Accept Only Bank Statement i.e. Liquid Funds See more