Krishna Kumar

2 months ago


Hey guyss!! So I'm planning to do my master's in Germany (computer science) So while i was looking at the requirements it mentioned something like ECTS required. I don't have much idea about it but i heard that it's related to study hours. I have done my bachelor's in computer applications from Bangalore, India which is a 3 year course. So i was wondering how can I find out the ECTS points equivalent to my course.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Nikhil Mankala Community Mentor Mentor_tag

2 months ago

Hi Krishna, ECTS is widely used by universities or colleges across Europe. Below links should be able to help you get a clear picture - See more