Masters in Public Health
Masters in Public Health
Public Health ,
School of Medicine
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Public Health is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Public Health. An MS Degree in Public Health from the
Tufts University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Tufts University due to its high graduate
Tufts University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Public Health from the Tufts University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Tufts University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Public Health from the Tufts University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Public Health at Tufts University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Official fee page
Annual tuition fees
$52,808 / year
Total tuition fees
$79,212 / 18 months
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
April 15Fall standard deadline
Spring standard deadline
Dec 10, 2023
Will you get in?
Sign up to unlock Admit Predictor and know your chances of getting an admit for any course
Get Admit ChancesHow it works?
Test Score Requirements
Minimum english score required
Minimum aptitude score required
Waived off until further notice
- SOPHAS Verified Application
- Application Fee
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose and Short-Answer Questions
- Additional Materials
- Proof of English Proficiency
Find all the GRE Waived-off courses by applying a quick filter
Apply GRE filter in this university
Find GRE-waivers across all universities
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Public Health Assessment: Data, Determinants, and Systems
- Public Health Action: Programs, Policy, and Advocacy
- Principles of Biostatistics
- Health Care Organization Budgeting and Management
Accredited by Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH).