ONS TO STUDY AT TUFTS UNIVERSITY
- LOCATION - Tufts University's location is one of the primary reasons why students opt for this university. Not secluded, Tufts is only about five miles from the heart of Boston, easily accessible through the subway in approximately thirty minutes. Due to its proximity to the city, students engage in activities beyond the curriculum and have the opportunity to explore the city.
- ACADEMICS - Tuft University's students dare to ask bold questions, empower students to grow intellectually and engage with renowned and attentive faculty. It is unrestrictive, allows students to enhance their skills, and evolve alongside the changing world.
- DIVERSITY - Tufts University promotes an inclusive community and recognizes diversity. You will get to be a part of a vibrant and heterogeneous student body, interacting with individuals from more than 90 countries and a variety of backgrounds. Cross-cultural exchange, networking, and expanding one's worldview are all possible in this multicultural setting.
- RESEARCH - At Tufts University, there are approximately 1500+ undergraduate and graduate students working in its 3,70,699 total square feet of research labs. As an international student interested in research, you can engage in research to uncover the most challenging issues to be encountered by humanity and enhance your knowledge regarding health and equity in all arrays of life.
- EXTRACURRICULARS - Tufts University's students run publications and an active student governing body, enabling every peer to resolve their extracurricular-based queries. It has over 300 Greek and student-operated organisations which allows every student to find their calling, let it be in the field of arts, science, or business.