The differentiating factors of the Regis College, as compared to any other university, are:
- Each year, there are three start times.
- Allows students to apply without having to take the GRE.
- It is possible to finish in as few as eight semesters.
- Accepts transfer credits that are eligible
- A generalist track that introduces students to fundamental facts about working in the sector.
- A year of study focused on specialized clinical course materials that delve into the specifics of clinical social work practise.
- A field placement-based experiential learning component that can include a student's current job if the individual is working in a qualified role.