14 days ago
My Profile ->
* CGPA - 7.3 (3 backlogs)
* GRE EXCEPTED SCORE - 310 to 312
* IELTS EXCEPTED SCORE - 7 to 7.5
* IIT Bombay Software Engineering Intern(4 Months)(Dropped out in middle because of Blockchain but I have all my joining and noc certificate).
* Dapp World Web3.0/Blockchain Intern (7 Months)
* Open Genus Foundation Software Intern (7 Months)
* Shri Technologies Software Intern (1 Year)
* FYBRI(North Carlonia-based startup) Full-Time Blockchain Job (June 2022 - Present)
* Excepting Polygon Fellowship or Nethermind Internship (3 Months )
* FULL STACK DEVELOPER + BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER.
So Should I apply for spring 2023 only and I want to go in spring only please tell your opinion and please help me out.
My List of Universities are
* San Jose State University (SE)(Application starts on august 1 st 2022 and mostly on Oct 1st, 2022 deadline)
* ASU (CS)
* SUNY Buffalo (CS) (Application Deadline on Oct 1st,
* Stony Brook (CS) (Application Deadline on Oct 1st 2022)
* CSU Eastbay (Application Deadline on Oct 1st 2022)
* UTD(OCT 1ST 2022 DEADLINE )
Please Suggest more universities. Thank you.
Siva Kesava Reddy
Stony brook University SUNY buffalo SUNY Albany Syracuse University Clarkson University University of Cincinnati Texas A & M University college station University of Houston Main campus Texas Texas tech University San jose State University San Diego State University California State University long beach California State University Fullerton Santa Clara University University of South Florida Flori... See more