2 months ago

Hello Everyone, I want to know which one year course should I opt to pursue in Canada in the field of mechanical engineering after graduation. In addition, I have a 6 year gap in between from from graduation.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind

a month ago

Canada accepts students with a study gap of 2 years for undergraduate programs and 5 years for postgraduate courses. Keep in mind, how much gap is accepted for study in Canada may fluctuate in different universities. This too, with a lot of good reason as well. You can take some Meng course in Mechanical engineering, that are usually only 1 year long and will help you specialize in certain courses... See more