Parth Patel

18 days ago

Confusion

Hello Guys I recently got an offer letter from Centennial College. And they have asked me to pay 2650$ as deposit. On the other hand, I have applied for Carleton University and it's very tough to get admission there. Though, I have good chance (8.77 CGPA and 7 bands, 1 year experience) , I believe, to get in Carleton, but if I wait for Carleton, I will loose Centennial as the deadline for deposit is 28th june. I am really confused. What should I do? Pay deposit or wait for Carleton.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Abhi Red

18 days ago

I believe take tough choice go for centinneal if u didn't get u will regret a lot later than than regret of getting admit from cartleon Centineeal Is also top colleges in Toronto Go for centineal If u get admit then go for cartleon forget about the money ask for how much they cn refund Because University is best option Proceed with what u have don't think of money Don't waste opportunity See more