MS in Civil Engineering
Texas A&M University, College Station
Civil Engineering ,
Department of Civil Engineering
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Civil Engineering is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Civil Engineering. An MS Degree in Civil Engineering from the
Texas A&M University, College Station has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Texas A&M University, College Station due to its high graduate
Texas A&M University, College Station offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Civil Engineering from the Texas A&M University, College Station, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Texas A&M University, College Station offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Civil Engineering from the Texas A&M University, College Station is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Civil Engineering at Texas A&M University, College Station
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Annual tuition fees
Sign up to unlock Admit Predictor and know your admit chances for any course.
Get Admit Chances
Application Deadline Fall (Funding Deadline)
Dec 15, 2022
Application Deadline Fall (Final Deadline)
Apr 15, 2023
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Three letters of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency
Test score requirements
Minimum English Scores
Minimum Aptitude Scores
GRE has been waived off for this course until further notice
Applicants must has a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering or a closely related field from an accredited colege in the United States or an approved institution of higher learning abroad in order to be eligible to apply. Applicants wif a bachelor degree in math or physics may apply.
- Previous Undergraduate Study: 3.25/4.0) or equivalent) for the last 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours
- Previous Graduate Study (If applicable): 3.5/4.0 or equivalent
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Environmental Engineering Processes III
- Remote Sensing in Hydrology
- Environmental Engineering Management
- Engineering Analysis of Treatment Systems
- Environmental Measurement
- Tools for Highway Materials and Pavement Design
- Stabilization of Soil-Aggregate Systems
Total no. of students in the class
Student faculty ratio
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
8 months ago
8 months ago