Masters in Biotechnology
Masters in Biotechnology
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Biotechnology is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Biotechnology. An MS Degree in Biotechnology from the
Brandeis University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Brandeis University due to its high graduate
Brandeis University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Biotechnology from the Brandeis University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Brandeis University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Biotechnology from the Brandeis University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Biotechnology at Brandeis University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Official fee page
Annual tuition fees
$41,328 / year
Total tuition fees
$82,656 / 24 months
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
May 01Fall rolling
Will you get in?
Sign up to unlock Admit Predictor and know your chances of getting an admit for any course
Get Admit ChancesHow it works?
Test Score Requirements
Minimum english score required
- An online application
- An application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé
- A statement of purpose
- The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- English language Proficiency
Find all the GRE Waived-off courses by applying a quick filter
Apply GRE filter in this university
Find GRE-waivers across all universities
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Molecular Biotechnology
- Biotechnology Project Laboratory
- Masters Proseminar
- Structural Molecular Biology
- Business of Biotechnology