As a study abroad destination, the UK attracts students from all over the world because of its quality education, excellent industrial exposure, and picturesque setting. Most UK universities are famous for being internationally ranked by prestigious organisations like THE Rankings, QS Rankings, etc., while a majority of universities in the UK require an application fee of 50 GBP to 150 GBP; there are numerous UK universities without application fee. More so, escaping an application fee would help you save a good chunk of money. Don't believe us? Keep reading as we take you through the list of universities without application fee for interim students and more!
Table of Contents
List of Top 20 UK Universities Without Application Fees
Choosing the right university to pursue your academics is important.
Applying to universities that don't require application fees helps save additional money. With so many universities in hand, applying to these universities without application fee requirements becomes tedious. Here is when Yocket's INR 499 Kickstarter initiative comes into place.
Most international students have a clear understanding of their academic choices. Thus to help smoothen this journey further, investing in Yocket's Kickstarter plan offers you tons of benefits:
- Providing workshop assistance to create the ideal SOP
- Offers suggestions to choose the right university with SYOC college finder
- Assistance with loan and visa queries, etc
Without saying much, let us now move forward to present you with the list of UK universities without application fees for international students:
- University of Southampton
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leeds
- University of Birmingham
- Durham University
- University of Sheffield
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Lancaster University
- University of Liverpool
- University of Strathclyde
- University of East Anglia
- Birkbeck, University of London
- University of Dundee
- University of Kent
- Brunel University London
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Essex
- Kingston University London
- Coventry University
Let us now understand about each of these 20 top UK universities with no application fee, briefly:
QS World University Ranking 2023
Popular Programs Offered
|University of Southampton||78||
|University of Glasgow||81||
|University of Leeds||86||
|University of Birmingham||91||
|University of Sheffield||96||
|Queen Mary University of London||125||
|University of Liverpool||190||
|University of Strathclyde||325||
|University of East Anglia||342||
|Birkbeck, University of London||343||
|University of Dundee||354||
|University of Kent||375||
|Brunel University London||412||
|Oxford Brookes University||438||
|University of Essex||465||
|Kingston University London||601-650||
Suggested: Top Universities in UK for Masters
Application Process to Apply for Universities in UK Without Application Fees
Getting admitted into universities without an application fee in UK requires the same application process when applying to all other top universities in the UK. let us highlight some of the key steps when applying for universities in UK with no application fee:
- Choose the university or program that you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the required application form starting with your personal details.
- Some universities might also ask you to register referees for Letters of Recommendation beforehand.
- Submit your bachelor’s degree (when applying for PG courses).
- Submit all the documents asked for, like LORs, Academic transcripts, writer work, research papers, English proficiency test score certificates, SOPs, etc.
- If applicable, submit your application, and look for an application fee waiver.
- Also, you may look to apply for scholarships to study in the UK.
Suggested: Complete Guide to UK September Intake 2022 Deadline
Some universities like Oxford University also offer application fee waivers to Oxford PGT students looking for readmissions.
UK universities without application fee are available in abundance and require the same process to be followed as any other university in the UK. Most top UK universities with no application fee offer the application fee waiver status to both international and domestic students. There are also universities that offer application fee waivers to specific low-income countries and for specific courses. You can even connect with our Yocket counsellors to know more about UK universities with no application fee!
Frequently Asked Questions about UK Universities Without Application Fees
Ques. What are some UK universities with no application fee for international students?
Ans. Some top UK universities with no application fee for international students are:
- Oxford University
- Imperial College London
- University of Cambridge
- University of Warwick
- University of Greenwich
Ques. What is the application fee for UK universities?
Ans. Most universities in the UK require an application fee ranging from 50 GBP to 150 GBP.
Ques. What are the documents required to get admitted into UK universities without application fee?
Ans. Some prominent documents required to get admitted into UK universities without application fee are:
- Academic transcripts
- English Proficiency test scores (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Completely filled application form
- Bachelor's degree (if applying to PG courses)
Ques. Are there universities in UK that accept the Duolingo English test?
Ans. Yes, there are many universities in UK accepting Duolingo test.
Ques. What are some popular degree programs offered in UK universities with no application fee?
Ans. Some popular degree programs offered in UK universities with no application fee are:
- MSc in Cyber Security
- MSc in Data Science
- Masters in Financial Management
- MSc in Mathematics
- MSc in Physics
- MEngg in Civil Engineering