- The fourth-largest university outside of London, Coventry University is the fastest-growing university in the UK and the sixth-largest overall.
- There are 11 research centers spread throughout the university that focus on a variety of topics, from agroecology and peace studies to the future of transportation.
- The 2020 QS World University Rankings place Coventry among the top 531-540 universities in the world.
- The reputed Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education in the category of "Engineering and Technology" was awarded in 2020 to Coventry's Institute of Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering, a collaboration with Unipart Manufacturing Group, for "educating tomorrow's world leaders in automotive design."
- Coventry University scholarships are also available for deserving students in the form of aid and grants.
Coventry, United Kingdom
Established in 1992
Established in 1992
When in doubt...
Share to solve! Chat with 580+ similar aspirants!
Coventry University is a higher education research institution located in Coventry, England. The Coventry School of Design was established in 1843, which is when Coventry University first appeared. From 1970 to 1987, the university was known as Lanchester Polytechnic, and from then until the Further and Higher Education Act of 1992, when it was granted university status and its name was changed to Coventry University, it was known as Coventry Polytechnic.
The Coventry University Courses are offered in the fields of Engineering, Environment and Computing, Health and Life Sciences, and Arts and Humanities. It has two main campuses: one in the heart of Coventry, where most of its operations are situated, and one in the heart of London, where business and management courses are concentrated.
Top Reasons to Study in the Coventry University
Cost of Studying at Coventry University
Average tuition fee
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Rankings for The Coventry University
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
QS World University Rankings
Admissions at The Coventry University
£22 - £70
Get application fee waiver or a $100 grant upon enrollment in this university
Apply With Yocket
How to Apply at Coventry University
Coventry University International students can submit an online application form via UCAS Portal or on the university website.
To get started with the Coventry University admission process, Applicants must follow the following steps to complete their application:
- Apply online through the UCAS Portal or the university's website
- Create your account if you are using the UCAS portal
- Fill out all the required information for the program you want to enroll in
- Review your application and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee
Note: The Coventry University application fee is GBP 20 (1,912 INR).
Documents Required to Apply to Coventry University
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of current passport
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Financial guarantee document
- Letter of Recommendation for the UK
Exams Accepted By the University
Coventry University eligibility requirements for enrollment may vary. As a result, before starting the application process, candidates should carefully check the course prerequisites.
Minimum Score Requirement
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
a month ago
a month ago
a month ago
a month ago
a month ago
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The Coventry University itself does not provide any transportation services; however, the most affordable and easiest way to reach the university is by using public transit services, such as buses, cabs, or taxis.
Services offered by the university
Coventry University provides facilities that are thought to be favorable to learning.
- On campus, there are academic buildings with up-to-date, well-appointed classrooms, libraries with free high-speed internet, and common areas
- The campus offers a wide variety of social spaces, large study areas, an auditorium, cutting-edge laboratories, and IT facilities.
- The campus is nearby to various shops and restaurants for recreational breaks.
Five campuses of Coventry University are located in Scarborough, Coventry, and London.
- Students can enroll for membership in more than 55 sports clubs and 160 organizations.
- Numerous professionals attend the institution's interactive seminars, hands-on workshops, and guest lectures.
On campus accomodation
The university offers students a range of economical on-campus housing options.
- On each of the university's five campuses, there are both public and private residences available.
- Coventry University's official student housing provider is FutureLets. To accommodate students' needs and finances, it offers a variety of halls and houses.
University Faculty:Student Ratio1:15
University Faculty Stats
The student-to-faculty ratio at Coventry University is 15:1. There are a total of 1,890 staff members at the university. The university's professors are talented and knowledgeable professionals who work with students to support their ambitions.
University Endowments Value
Research opportunities at university
The Coventry University is an internationally connected institution with international research personnel and students as well as global research connections.
High-caliber research is given the same emphasis as high-caliber instruction. Currently, they have over 750 researchers working in their challenge-driven, multidisciplinary research centers, and represent areas where Coventry University can be the leader.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
The Coventry University student career center supports students in finding internships and developing career plans based on their knowledge and skills. Additionally, it provides guidance on a variety of on- and off-campus activities as well as recommended career paths and professions for various majors.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
For six months following graduation, 97 percent of Coventry graduates are employed or enrolled in more education. The University offers work experience programs, overseas field excursions, or study for industry certifications to assist students in gaining direct entry to the graduate employment market.
The Ritz London, Genesis Oil and Gas Ltd., Premier Inn, Bloomberg, City Cruises, Biotronics 3D, Newton Equipment ltd, etc. are a few famous employers of the graduates. Pharmaceutical and biotech specialists, with an average yearly pay of 68,000 GBP (65,22,908 INR), are the best-paid Coventry graduates in terms of employment.
1. Is part-time education available at Coventry University?
Yes. Both domestic and foreign students at Coventry University have the option of part-time study. Part-time study options are available for students in the departments of Business & Law, Arts & Humanities, Environment & Computing, and Engineering.
2. What is the reputation of Coventry University?
The health and agroecology department of Coventry University is its most well-known feature. Additionally, the engineering and design divisions have contributed to its international standing.
3. Is Coventry University a good choice for students from abroad?
For international students, Coventry University offers 500+ undergraduate and graduate degrees. The university provides outstanding education while also attending to the requirements of its students. Additionally, it provides high-level scholarships and on-site housing.
4. What is the Coventry University acceptance rate?
The Coventry University acceptance rate is 32% as the university is quite selective of its candidates.
5. What is the Coventry University Tuition Fee?
The Coventry University tuition fees is 18,600 GBP (17,85,219 INR) annually.