- Its Business Management and Executive programs are superb and world-class.
- The Economist has placed Anderson's MBA program as the top career choice in terms of student happiness.
- Forbes ranked the school #16 among the best business schools in 2019.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management scholarships for meritorious students are provided in the form of fellowships, federal loans, private loans, assistantships, and more for students wishing to study in the United States. They've also included a list of outside financial possibilities to assist pupils.
University of California, Los Angeles
California, United States
Established in 1919
Established in 1919
UCLA Anderson School of Management is a prominent management school. And one of eleven professional schools at the University of California, Los Angeles. The UCLA Anderson School of Management courses includes MBA (full-time, part-time, executive), PGPX, Financial Engineering, Business Analytics, and Ph.D. degrees.
Anderson School of Management at the University of California, Los Angeles, was founded in 1935 and is an approved and famous business school. In 1950, the school was named the School of Business Administration. Five years later, it changed its name to Graduate School of Business Administration, and then again to Graduate School of Management in the 1970s.
Top Reasons to Study in the University of California, Los Angeles
Cost of Studying at University of California, Los Angeles
Average tuition fee
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Average off-campus living expenses
Rankings for The University of California, Los Angeles
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
QS World University Rankings
Admissions at The University of California, Los Angeles
Avg acceptance rate (Bachelors)
$70 - $140
How to Apply at University of California, Los Angeles
UCLA Anderson School of Management International students can submit their applications on the common applications portal.
Applicants must follow the following steps to complete their application:
- Apply online on the common applications portal by registering
- Fill out all the required information for the program you want to enroll in
- Review your application and upload the necessary documents
- Apply and pay the application fee
Note: The UCLA Anderson School of Management application fee is: 200 USD (15,524 INR)
Documents Required to Apply to University of California, Los Angeles
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Academic letters of recommendation
- Three Essays
- Secondary School Counselor Evaluation
- One professional letter of recommendation (For MBA applicants)
- Updated 3 Page Resume
- A financial statement demonstrating the ability to pay for educational expenses.
- Candidates should have experience in computer programming.
Exams Accepted By the University
UCLA Anderson School of Management requirements for enrollment may vary. Therefore, candidates should carefully review the course requirements before beginning the application process.
Minimum Score Requirement
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
% of international students in the university
Total International Students in the university
UCLA Anderson graduates are part of a global network of 41,000 of the world's most accomplished business professionals, spread among 25 chapters in more than 75 countries.
Some of the renowned names among the alumni are:
- Brain Cornell - American Businessman
- Kelly Perdew - American businessman and winner of The Apprentice 2
- Marshall Goldsmith - American executive leadership coach and author
- Susan Wojcicki - Polish-American business executive who is the CEO of YouTube
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
2 days ago
14 days ago
Demographics: Indian Female
GRE: 332 (168Q, 164V)
Undergrad GPA: 8.1/10 from a Tier 3... Show more
19 days ago
25 days ago
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The university itself does not provide any transportation services; however, the most affordable and easiest way to reach the university is by using public transit services, such as buses, cabs, bike-sharing, or taxis.
Services offered by the university
- High-tech classrooms, modern amenities, and world-class infrastructure are available on the Campus.
- A library, auditorium, recreation spaces, and cafeteria are also available for students on campus.
The Anderson School of Management is a Los Angeles-based private business graduate school. It is located in the University's northern section. Mullin, Cornell, Entrepreneurs, and Gold are the four buildings that make up the institute's campus. Around 2000 students attend the university.
- Organizations and student clubs are an essential part of the student experience since they complement the school's programming and emphasize career preparation while also establishing lifetime friendships.
- Many of UCLA Anderson's events and projects are organized by student-run clubs, which provide valuable leadership opportunities and frequently highlight marginalized populations.
- There are more than 30 professional clubs, identity clubs, interest clubs, associations, and athletics clubs at the school.
On campus accomodation
Anderson University has both on-campus and off-campus housing options.
- Some university-owned apartment spaces are also available at a very low cost to students.
- UCLA Guest Houses are offered for short-term housing for students arriving at the institution for the first time, but arrangements must be made well in advance.
- Housing complexes such as the Rose Avenue, Venice Barry, Weyburn Terrace, and Hilgard Apartments provide housing for single graduate students.
University Faculty:Student Ratio17:1
University Faculty Stats
The student-to-faculty ratio at the school is 18:1. There are 50+ full-time faculty members at the university with Ph.D. degrees. Professors at the School are skilled and collaborative, helping students reach their goals.
University Endowments Value
Research opportunities at university
The Harold and Pauline Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies is in charge of all entrepreneurship-related teaching, research, extracurricular, and community activities at UCLA Anderson. It teaches participants how to direct and build their organizations with a focused, well-managed, entrepreneurial flare, such as Head Start directors, early childcare providers, and owners of growing businesses.
The Laurence and Lori Fink Center for Finance and Investments (CFI) is named after BlackRock CEO Laurence D. Fink and supports financial knowledge research, education, and implementation in the global corporate and investment community. UCLA Anderson Forecast is a website that provides economic forecasts for California and the United States. Business, professional, and government decision-makers from all around the United States attend its quarterly conferences.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
The Parker Career Management Center provides unrivaled assistance to students in achieving their career objectives. Their professional career counselors have established a tried-and-true set of career management tools and techniques to help students define goals, strategize opportunities, and form important networking relationships.
Students are offered the option to work for reputable companies while also receiving a stipend.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
Andersons routinely places 100 percent of students in deserving job positions through placement opportunities, according to the economist. Anderson's graduates are in high demand among companies, with an average Median Base Salary of 125,000 USD (96,96,000 INR), and they have a plethora of work prospects in the United States once they graduate.
Students work in industries such as technology, consulting, finance, marketing, social impact, healthcare, and entertainment, among others. More than 45 percent of students have landed jobs as a result of on-campus job fairs. Around 250 companies visit the campus each year, resulting in the creation of 2000 job openings.
1. What is the acceptance rate at UCLA Anderson School of Management?
Admission to the Anderson School of Management is extremely competitive. According to the most recent fall admissions data, the business school has a 26% acceptance rate.
2. What is the minimum UCLA Anderson GPA requirement for enrollment?
The average GPA of 3.6 is required to study at UCLA Anderson.
3. What are the UCLA Anderson tuition fees ?
The tuition fees for international students at UCLA Anderson vary between 54,850 USD (42,55,630 INR) to 65,200 USD (50,58,731 INR).
4. Is UCLA Anderson School of Management a good school to attend?
UCLA Anderson was ranked #6 by The Economist and #34 by the Financial Times in global rankings (#16 in the United States). The Economist ranked UCLA Anderson #6 in 2017. Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranked UCLA Anderson #16 in 2021.
5. Are there any partner learning programs at UCLA Anderson?
Yes. There are online and live programs accessible, such as entrepreneurial business leadership programs, management acceleration programs, and so on