Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
Occupational Therapy ,
Department of Occupational Therapy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Occupational Therapy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Occupational Therapy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Occupational Therapy at the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Occupational Therapy at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst will make students job ready.
Why Study Occupational Therapy at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- Secondary school results
- Official Transcript
- English language Proficiency
- Personal Statement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Health and the Human body: cells, immunity and musculoskeletal system
- Introduction to Functional Human Anatomy
- Neuroscience for Health Practice
- Communication for Health Practice
- Person, Environment and Occupation Foundations
Occupational Therapy Council (OTC) and Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (OTBA)