There are many reasons for students to study at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School. Here are some of the reasons to study at Brighton and Sussex Medical School:
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School have an integrated research atmosphere that keeps oppressed of the constantly evolving environment in medicine.
- The complete environment at Brighton and Sussex Medical School is supportive. High standards are maintained, and teaching is completely rigorous. Even with all the grind, this is a very friendly school that supports and backs you up whenever necessary.
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School understands the clarity required in anatomy and medical practice. Turning anatomical theory into practice gives the students a real understanding of the human body regarding disease and health.
- A key part of the curriculum at Brighton and Sussex Medical School is general practice. This provides a huge opportunity to study a patient's clinical problems compared to their psychological, emotional, and social backgrounds, as well as their belief system and why such a wide variety of symptoms may be present in patients.
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School introduces students to hands-on, clinical experience from the earliest stages of their learning. This helps students to get accustomed to the medical environment quickly.
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School combines all proven and traditional methods and the latest innovations and developments in research and teaching.