- The University has more than 46 academic affiliates globally.
- The University provides a range of certificate courses, and the preparatory programmes.
- The University provides innovative diploma courses with excellent leadership opportunities.
- The education at the university is tailored to your interests and learning styles.
Brescia University College
Average Living Expenses
Brescia University College was established in 1919 by the Ursuline Sisters of Chatham. Situated in the London city of Ontario, it is one of the few institutions that is dedicated especially for women. With the various affiliations from the Association of Commonwealth Universities, International Association of Universities, and the Council of Ontario Universities, BUC is also a member of Universities of Canada and the Women’s College Coalition.
With more than 2000 students enrolling every year, the college offers undergraduate programs in management, and organizational studies, arts, and science and a postgraduate degree in foods and nutrition sciences.
Top Reasons to Study in the Brescia University College
Msc in Foods and Nutrition
School of Food and Nutritional Sciences
Will you get in?
BSc (Hons) in Food Science and Technology
Bachelor in English Language And Literature
Cost of Studying at Brescia University College
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Admissions at The Brescia University College
CA$75 - CA$156
How to Apply at Brescia University College
- Apply on the Official College Website or through OUAC portal.
- Review the requirements
- Complete the application
- Submit the Required Documents
- Watch for updates
Documents Required to Apply to Brescia University College
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendations
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
Exams Accepted By Brescia University College
The University takes a total of 150 CAD (9300 INR) for three application choices. The students can submit their application through the Common Ontario Application or through its private application portal.
English Proficiency Requirements
Cambridge C1 Advanced
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Students Brescia University College
Premium Yocketer profiles
Food Science and Technology
Foods and Nutrition
Nutrition and Dietetics
Foods and Nutrition
% of international students in the university
Total International Students in the university
Alumni at Brescia University College
Some of the notable alumni are:-
- Margaret Chan Fu-Chun (Chinese Physician)
- Beryl-Ivey (Philanthropist)
- Chris Holtmann (Basketball COach)
- Aivi Luik (Soccer Player)
- Joey Goebel (Author), and many more.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
Reviews for Brescia University College
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The Brescia Students are eligible for the Universal Bus Pass through the University Student Council and London Transit. Also, the Brescia Shuttle Service helps the students in traveling across Western and Affiliated campuses. Additionally, the Southwest Heath Line is a transit service for students and individuals with disabilities.
Services offered by the university
- The university provides various academic advisors to provide assistance to the Brescia Students by guiding through the academic needs.
- The Brescia University College Student Council is a group of student leaders who work towards enhancing the student life at the University.
- The Student Connector Program welcomes the international students and assists them in transiting into local life.
- Career Peers provides assistance related to resume, cover letters, and LinkedIn Support.
- The Wellness Peers at the university provides mental health support to the students.
- The Upper Year students provide professional mentoring to the new incoming and junior students.
Student life at Brescia University College
- The Multicultural Club empowers the Brescia Students to engage in diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- International Meet and Greet Programs is designed to connect international students to localities.
- The students have access to around 80 student clubs and organizations.
- The Brescia Sophs are the leaders, and resources that provide support throughout the orientation week and throughout the rest of the year.
- The University has around 10 varsity sports with the communities that play on Western Mustangs Varsity Teams.
- The Dimensions of Wellness provide an approach to healthy living and balanced life at the university.
- The Students Life Center offers a variety of health and wellness training and awareness opportunities to engage students.
- The Brescia University College Library is one of the largest Libraries in Canada. With more than 2.3 million resources, students have access to the library on a 24x7 basis.
On campus accomodation at Brescia University College
Ys, the college does provide on-campus housing facilities in the form of various residence halls. Around 98% of the students live on campus.
- Various traditional and modern apartments and residence halls are available for the students to choose from.
- Some of the residence halls include The Curve, iQ Tufnell House, Spitalfields Residence, iQ East Court, and many more.
- The average indicative rental prices are 8000 CAD to 9500 CAD (5,00,000 to 6,00,000 INR).
Jobs and Opportunities