MEng in Aerospace
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Aerospace is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Aerospace Engineering. An MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the
RMIT University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the RMIT University due to its high graduate
RMIT University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the RMIT University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at RMIT University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the RMIT University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Aerospace at RMIT University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Online application
- English language proficiency test score
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal Statement
- References From Employers
- Copy of Passport
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Aircraft & Air Transportation
- Aerospace Materials
- Thermofluids and Propulsion Systems
- Aerospace Design and Optimisation
- Avionics and ATM Systems
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
4 years ago
4 years ago