MEng in Aerospace Engineering
University of Adelaide
Aerospace Engineering ,
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Aerospace Engineering is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Aerospace Engineering. An MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the
University of Adelaide has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the University of Adelaide due to its high graduate
University of Adelaide offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Adelaide, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at University of Adelaide offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Adelaide is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Aerospace Engineering at University of Adelaide
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Online application
- Application fee
- English language proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Engineering Communication & Critical Thinking
- Business Management Systems PG
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Topics in Fluid Mechanics
The Master of Engineering (Aerospace) is fully accredited by Engineers Australia