1. What is the tuition fee for an international student at the Mayo Clinic?
Mayo clinic charges a fee for international students ranging from 11,432 USD/Yr (8,90,416.19 INR). This does not include room or additional student costs.
2. What are the intake sessions at the Mayo Clinic?
There are two intake sessions, namely Fall (September) and Spring (January or march).
3. What are the most popular courses at the Mayo Clinic?
The most popular courses at the Mayo Clinic include diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and G.I. surgery, and Gynecology.
4. How many courses are offered at the Mayo Clinic?
More than 140 courses are provided at the Mayo Clinic.
5. Are there any scholarships for Mayo Clinic international students?
A Mayo Clinic scholarship is known as The Federal Pell Grant, AAMC Herbert W. Nickens Medical Student Scholarship, and Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program, which provides fellowships up to USD 33000 /Yr (25,70,615.85 INR).