- MHH is accredited by Deutsches Institut fur Normung (German Institute for Standardisation for all fields of medicine.
- MHH is ranked under the top 1000 best objective-based colleges worldwide.
- The college annually awards various scholarships to students. Hannover Medical College Scholarships include various merit, sports, and performance-based scholarships.
Hannover Medical School
Hannover Medical School
Lower Saxony, Germany
Established in 1961
Established in 1961
When in doubt...
Share to solve! Chat with similar aspirants!
Hannover Medical College, officially known as Medizinische Hochschule Hannover (MHH), is one of Germany's leading medical schools. It is located in the picturesque state of Hannover. It was founded in 1965. Among the most reputable institutions in Germany for higher education, Hannover Medical College is a reputable institution of educational and clinical significance. Hannover Medical College Courses include various Ph.D. and MBBS courses. The college, along with providing education, also provides excellent health services. The college has done more than 480 successful transplants. Hannover Medical College International Students make up around 27% of the total student body of MHH.
Top Reasons to Study in the Hannover Medical School
Admissions at The Hannover Medical School
How to Apply at Hannover Medical School
- Check whether you meet all the Hannover Medical College.
- Open the official college website, and register yourself.
- Search for the Hannover Medical College Admission portal.
- Click on "Apply now."
- Fill out the complete application form correctly and provide all the details the college asks for.
- Select your desired course.
- Attach all the documents and educational transcripts of the previous school.
- Attach the scores for the English proficiency test. (if Passed)
- Submit the application & wait for the acceptance letter.
Note: Application Portal: Students can fill out the application form through the Hannover Medical College Admission portal.
The college does not charge any application fees for any courses.
Documents Required to Apply to Hannover Medical School
- Statement Of Purpose ( Self-written)
- Letter of Recommendation from the previous school.
- Students Visa
- 2 passport size photos
- Curriculum Vitae
- Self-written Essay
- A completed online application.
- Photocopy of academic transcripts from previous schools or colleges.
- English language proficiency test scores (if passed)
Exams Accepted By the University
Hannover Medical College Admissions opens twice a year in the summer and winter seasons. The admission process for Hannover Medical College International Students is completely online. Before applying for the college, students must fit in a few Hannover Medical College Requirements, like a minimum 2.8 GPA and original academic transcripts.
Given below are the average scores required to clear the language proficiency test.
Minimum Required Marks
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university
PhD in Molecular Medicine
Transportation in the city
The college currently provides no private transportation system to its students, although MHH is well connected through the public transport system, and the college provides a complete guide to reaching the Hannover Medical College Campus on its website. Bus 122, 123, and 133 can be taken from the Hannover Nobel ring. While light rail (4) can be boarded from Hannover Medizinische Hochschule.
Services offered by the university
- MHH offers many Hi-Tech laboratories and research rooms for students for practical have and research.
- MHH accommodates a college and hospital under the same campus, providing students with in-hand learning.
- The students are given access to a world-class library with all the course-related and other medical books, including special editions and e-books.
Hannover Medical College Campus includes a tall modern and urban design building with more than 8 floors. The building comprises both a hospital and a strong academic center for students. The campus has the latest medical technology and facilities for students and working doctors. MHH is home to many hi-tech labs and research rooms for different medical fields. Along with labs and classrooms, the campus accommodates various cafeterias and food stalls across the Hannover Medical College Campus for students.
- Students of Hannover Medical College are taken on various volunteer programs like blood donation and health checkup camps as medical practitioners.
- The college regularly organizes events and workshops and invites well-known professors, doctors, and researchers for lectures.
On campus accomodation
Hannover Medical College provides some great on-campus housing to its students. The student must apply for housing soon after receiving the call letter. After submitting the application, the college will provide the student with a room in the guest house or student hostel. The college's student hostel does not have many rooms; the college advises students to look for a room outside the campus online.
- Living inside the Hannover Medical College Campus is extremely convenient, comfortable, and affordable for students
- University offers only 1 type of housing facility, which is a hostel room (single), with one student per hostel room.
- The average housing expenses of living at Hannover Medical College Campus is around 200 EUR (16,528 INR) per month.
University Faculty Stats
Hannover Medical College has over 3,256 students for the year 2022, while the total number of MHH academic faculty is 419+. Out of 586 students, Hannover Medical College International Students belong from 40 different nations. The average Faculty-to-students ratio of the college is 24:1. The average male-to-female ratio of MHH is 52:48
Research opportunities at university
With its concept of selective priority funding in the areas of research, treatment, and teaching, Hannover Medical School is among the leading German university clinics. Following are the research area of MHH
- Research Core Unit Metabolomics
- Research Core Unit Next Generation Sequencing
- Research Core Unit Proteomics
- Research Core Unit for Structural Analysis
- Research Core Unit Transcriptomics
- Rheuma Centre Hannover e. V.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
The college offers some internships to its students, and the college has ties with other medical colleges. The students can access internships from the internship portal available on the official college website. All the internships are a maximum of 6-9 months. Although most of the students work as unpaid interns in MHH itself.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
The college currently does not provide any placement to its students. The students must work hard themselves and find a good job. Although most of the students manage to get a job in the college medical hospital itself. According to the college, an MHH graduate successfully finds a job within 8 months after graduation. On average, a graduate from MHH earns around 56,000 EUR (46, 28,065 INR) annually. In addition, the placement rate of the school is around 75%.