- EDHEC spends more than 20% of its resources on research – the core of its business model.
- The School focuses on providing practical experience through the professor’s industrial expertise.
- The university has a comprehensive portfolio of programs designed to meet student and market needs.
- Students will learn real-life business skills through one of our eight specializations and develop an agile and forward-thinking spirit.
- EDHEC delivers a hands-on approach to study; they place their students in real-life business situations from day one. Their business-relevant programs shine through its 14 program sponsors.
EDHEC Business School, Paris
EDHEC Business School, Paris
Established in 1906
Established in 1906
When in doubt...
Share to solve! Chat with similar aspirants!
EDHEC Business School Paris, founded in 1906, is a leading business school. Fully international and directly connected to the business world, the school is striving to make an impact through business, entrepreneurship, management, and innovation.
Having an Alumni Network of more than 40K, EDHEC Business School, Paris has an involved community of more than 10,000 students on its Paris Campus. Ranked as the Number 1 Business school in France, EDHEC Business School, Paris is equipped with the modern terms of education, and it offers the students many opportunities to kick start their careers. The university comes under the 89 global business institutions with EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA Triple Crown Accreditation.
Top Reasons to Study in the EDHEC Business School, Paris
Cost of Studying at EDHEC Business School, Paris
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Rankings for The EDHEC Business School, Paris
QS World University Rankings
More rankings for this university
According to US Report Rankings, EDHEC Business School is ranked among the top 100 business schools globally. Additionally, the EDHEC Business School, Paris is ranked among various other surveys.
- Ranked 9th for Master of Marketing by QS World University Rankings 2021
- Ranked amongst top 24 by Centre for World University Rankings
Admissions at The EDHEC Business School, Paris
Avg acceptance rate (Bachelors)
€100 - €150
How to Apply at EDHEC Business School, Paris
- Applicants need to create their account on the EDHEC admission portal
- Activate the account by obtaining the username and password.
- Complete the registration process by submitting the admission fee.
- Applicants are required to fill out the online application form.
- Submit necessary documents.
- Submit SOP and additional test requirements.
Documents Required to Apply to EDHEC Business School, Paris
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge test results
- Emage Me test results
- Official and Unofficial Academic Transcripts
Exams Accepted By the University
The institutions mention no examination requirements for the international baccalaureate and post-graduate programs. The business school charges 50 Euros (Rs. 12,500) as an admission fee from the applicants.
English Proficiency Requirements
International students have to submit their English proficiency proofs. They can give their scores from the exams mentioned below.
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university
Masters in Global MBA
Term 1, 31/05/2023
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The EDHEC Business School provides no transportation facilities. The students must commute to the institutions by public or private transport. However, it is easy to commute via private transport. The international students also have an option of the local buses, taxis, trains, or cabs that run around the city. The school is located away from the crowded areas of the city.
Services offered by the university
- The Lille Campus offers its students 3,200 m² of sports facilities, including a swimming pool, a sports hall, a dance studio, a squash court, and a gym.
- Everyone can practice the sport they love: Over 20 sporting disciplines are on offer, including weekly training sessions led by qualified teachers.
- The EDHEC Digital Library grants 24/7 access to an exceptional wealth of information and online resources with over 70,000 e-books, journals and reviews, and student dissertations.
- The EDHEC Career Center is a one-stop-shop for career development. As of year 1, it offers an integrated career program designed for students to define and achieve their career goals.
- Two campuses is under the EDHEC Business School: The Lille Campus and the Nice Campus.
- The Lille Campus is an eco-friendly environment that is entrepreneurial and within easy access to the city for the students. The campus embodies both the vitality of the EDHEC Business School and its innovative strategy. It provides cutting-edge equipment such as its networked digital library and trading room, which is a crucial factor in the learning-by-experience system.
- The Nice campus is conveniently located close to the city center, and the airport is fully equipped with all the resources that encourage outstanding learning and optimal personal development. The Nice Campus offers all EDHEC initial training activities.
- EDHEC has its on-campus voluntary organizations, an initiative started by the students. These initiatives are a direct expression of the values that the school wants to inculcate in its students.
On campus accomodation
Yes, on-campus housing accommodation is available for students studying in the Lille and the Nice Campus. The Lille campus is spread over 8.5 hectares in the suburbs of Lille. The Nice Campus offers to rent an apartment or a dorm to students as it is situated inside the central city lines.
On Campus Accommodation Description
- EDHEC has its student halls of residence, which include furnished studios and shared 8-bedroom flats with a total capacity of 300 units
- Every student can apply for on-campus accommodation.
- Students also have access to two student halls of residence located close to the campus: the "Egide" and "Studéa Roubaix Parc Barbieux" Halls of Residence.
On-Campus Accommodation Facilities & amenities provided by EDHEC Business School, Paris
The office inside the campus assists students with all administrative procedures before their arrival. It helps new students adapt to life in France. Staff is ready to help students with questions about the French medical system, medical insurance, and housing options.
During the settling-in process, the university provides free pick-up service to students from outside the European Union, from the train station or airport in Lille to the housing location. Every year the International Students Office organizes orientation events and multicultural seminars to welcome international students to the EDHEC campus.
The university also offers French classes to students who are not well versed in the French language. These classes are free of charge to facilitate the acculturation of international students.
Check: Cost of Studying in France
University Faculty Stats
The number of faculty members at EDHEC School of Business is 167, and 819 adjunct faculty members work part-time.
University Endowments Value
Research opportunities at university
The EDHEC School of Business has dedicated research teams in different departments and courses. The school allocates more than 20% of its annual resources to research. With 12 research centers, chairs, and initiatives, more than 170 world-lass professors and researchers are a part of EDHEC University Research opportunities.
Various Research centers and initiatives include:
- EDHEC Risk Institute
- EDHEC Chari for Foresight, Innovation, and Transformation
- EDHEC Augmented Law Institute
- EDHEC Open Leadership for Diversity and Inclusion Chair
- EDHEC Family Business Research Centre
- EDHEC Criminal Risks Management Chair
- EDHEC Leadership Development CHair
- Newgen Talent Centre, and many more.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
The typical internship periods for EDHEC national and international students are January to August, June to December, and summer internships. Additionally, the EDHEC Students have the option to explore graduate programs.
The Career Centre has full assessment centers, 80+ facilitators conducting the assessment centers, approximately 1000 coaching sessions annually, Competency Development workshops, Mock interviews, and group exercise workshops to prepare the students for their internship interviews.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
Students Graduating from EDHEC Business School earn an average salary ranging from $100K to $243K. With an average Placement rate of 90%, more than 80% of jobs have international exposure. The top recruiters are
- BNP Paribas
- Credit Agricole
- KPMG, and many more.
More than 35% of the students have been employed in the Financial Sector; making the university a one-stop-place for the students looking to explore their carer in the Finance Sector.
Suggested: Job Opportunities for International Students in France
16-18 Rue du 4 septembre, 75002 Paris, France