The Ecole Polytechnique is ranked among the top universities for international students in Australia. This university provides quality education and amazing career and learning opportunities. Next are its top international and national rankings by various reputed platforms.
- As per the QS World University Rankings 2021, The Ecole Polytechnique ranks #61 among the other 1,500 global institutions. Further, these universities are from Europe, Asia, and North America. These rankings are based on academic reputation, international student enrollment, employer reputation, faculty-student ratio, international research network, international faculty ratio, etc.
- As per the QS World University Ranking by Subject 2021, The Ecole Polytechnique ranking is #24.
- As per the QS World University Ranking Masters in Mathematics 2021, The Ecole Polytechnique ranking is #3.
- The Ecole Polytechnique Graduate Employability Ranking 2020 is #18. This ranking demonstrates the university’s ability to produce graduates with the 'soft skills’ required for the modern workplace.
- According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, The Ecole Polytechnique ranked #87 among the other 1,799 global universities to receive a rank. This ranking is done under 104 regions and countries. Further, this ranking is based on four primary areas—Teaching, Research, Knowledge Transfer, and International Outlook.
- As per Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021, The Ecole Polytechnique ranked #201-300th.
- As per Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2022, The Ecole Polytechnique ranked #6th.
- As per the Times Higher World Reputation Ranking 2020, The Ecole Polytechnique ranking is #81-90th.