École Nationale d'Administration Publique
The École Nationale d'Administration Publique is a public university in Quebec, Canada. This modest university, established in 1969, makes both academic and practical contributions to the growth of public administration. The university is now ranked 5401 in the world and 81 in Canada. The previous grade or score determines whether a student is accepted. The international student can submit an application to this school.
A number of École Nationale d'Administration Publique programs include International Administration & Management, Public Administration, Human Resources Development & Organizations, Program Evaluation, Health & Social Services Management, Municipal & Regional Management, Natural sciences, historical sciences, Public Management in Aboriginal Context, Digital Governance, and Diplomacy & International Trades. In all, the École Nationale d'Administration Publique courses included diploma, bachelor, master, and doctoral degree levels.
Top Reasons to Study in the École Nationale d'Administration Publique
The Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique provides a range of extra services to help its students with their academics.
- ENAP provides public administration education of the highest calibre. By fusing theory with practical job experience, students are encouraged to grow professionally and personally in a dynamic atmosphere.
École Nationale d’Administration Publique scholarships have been provided with slots from various scholarship providers in different times. Some of the most prominent École Nationale d’Administration Publique scholarships are mentioned below:
Australia Development Scholarships (ADS)
African and other developing nation citizens may apply for academic scholarships through the Africa ADS programme to pursue master's degrees and postgraduate diplomas. The ADS programme seeks to combat poverty, advance good governance, and improve human resources by empowering individuals with the knowledge and abilities to advance development in their own countries.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships Programmes
This programme is a component of the Swedish government's international awards programme designed to foster the growth of world leaders who will support the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The Ministry provides the funding.
Admissions at The École Nationale d'Administration Publique
How to Apply at École Nationale d'Administration Publique
- All application processes are done on the school official website.
- For submitting the required documents, visit the specific program supporting documents section.
- Submit all the transcripts and other language proficiency documents.
- Pay the due application fees along with the online application form.
- Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique’s Application fee is 100 USD (7,899 INR).
Documents Required to Apply to École Nationale d'Administration Publique
- Birth certificate
- Transcripts of each year of study
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter specifying the motivations to study the programs of your choice.
- Language proficiency documents
Exams Accepted By École Nationale d'Administration Publique
There are no admission requirements or minimum requirements of École Nationale d'Administration Publique.
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Students École Nationale d'Administration Publique
Premium Yocketer profiles
Nerlande Fils Lenor FermilusShortlisted
Alumni at École Nationale d'Administration Publique
The Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique has a large alumni network that spans the globe and includes numerous well-known figures in various industries. The organisation was founded in 2007 by Mr. Marcelo Scaglione, a former Long International Course student from Argentina (Promotion "Senghor" 2004). Its goal is to unite all foreign alumni of the ENA's international cycles (CIL, CIC, CIP, CIAP, but CHEE and MEGA) as well as all former French students. Over 9000 alumni are currently registered, which is roughly 900. Boumediene Achachi, Chi Sai, Djilali Hammar, Esma B, Fatima Mefti, and many more are just a few of the noteworthy alumni.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Reviews for École Nationale d'Administration Publique
1. What is the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique’s acceptance rate?
The Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique’s acceptance rate for international students is 65% which makes it competitive and selective for international students.
2. What is the average tuition fee at the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique?
Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique tuition fees is almost 15,943 USD (12,75,440 INR) yearly, which may vary depending on the course that you have applied for.
3. What are the minimum Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique GPA requirements?
Admission to the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique is quite tough. To confirm your application, the minimum Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique GPA requirement is a minimum of 60% in English 30-1 or a minimum of 65% in English 30-2 or provincial equivalent.
4. What is the deadline for submitting an application form while applying to the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique?
The last date for submitting the application to the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique lies around 30 April each year. However, the exact date may vary depending on several factors.
5. What is the average cost of living while studying in the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique?
The average cost of living while studying in the Ecole Nationale d'Administration Publique is around 1200 USD (96,000 INR) monthly. For miscellaneous as well as personal expenses, the charges may vary from person to person.