The Australian University, Charles Darwin University, is a public university with its main campus in Darwin, Australia. Established in 2003, the university is home to more than 21,000 national and international students.
A truly unique institution, CDU is Australia’s first dual-sector university. This inclusive new world university teaches students from over 70 countries across more than 10 campuses and training centers around regional and remote locations.
The main campus is inside Casuarina, Darwin; the university has various study locations in Palmerston, the Darwin Waterfront, Alice Springs, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth. The Charles Darwin University courses span Aboriginal and Australian Studies, Environmental Studies, Humanities, Computer and information technology, Law and Legal Studies, and much more.
A new world university built on social justice, sustainability, creativity, and collective effort, CDU is ranked among the top 100 universities in the Asia Pacific.
- CDU is ranked 2nd in Australia in full-time graduate employment
- Ranks in the top 100 universities in the world in 6 areas of sustainable development.
- CDU is a leader in work-integrated degrees to make the students employment-ready
- Excellent student resources, high student support, and high international exposure
- Charles Darwin University offers more than 300 undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses.