- Distinguished academics and business leaders frequently stop by the campus to give special talks.
- Bow Valley College is a truly international college. Students from all around the world apply to colleges with hopes of a successful future profession.
- Students at Bow Valley College receive industrial training to help them adapt to the realities of the workplace. The college also runs skill-development programs to help students develop an aptitude for cutting-edge technologies.
- Bow Valley College scholarships are also available for deserving students in the form of aid and grants.
Bow Valley College
Average Living Expenses
Since 1965, Bow Valley College has continued to be an important hub of higher education in Alberta. It is a comprehensive community institution operating under Alberta's Post-Secondary Learning Act. The Alberta Rural Development Network and Colleges and Institutes Canada both have affiliations with Bow Valley College.
Bow Vallet College Courses include diplomas, certificates, and post-diploma certificates, as well as adult upgrading and English language learning. Additionally, they provide career services and specialized services for immigrants to Canada.
Top Reasons to Study in the Bow Valley College
Diploma in Information Technology System
School of Technology
Diploma in Software Development
School of Technology
Diploma in Practical Nurse
School of Health and Wellness
Cost of Studying at Bow Valley College
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Admissions at The Bow Valley College
How to Apply at Bow Valley College
Bow Valley College International students can submit an online application form via the university’s common applications.
To get started with the Bow Valley College admission process, Applicants must follow the following steps to complete their application:
- Apply online through the university's common applications and create an account
- Fill out all the required information for the program you want to enroll in
- Review your application and upload the necessary documents
Note: The Bow Valley College application fee is 140 CAD (8,633 INR).
Documents Required to Apply to Bow Valley College
- Academic Credentials
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
- Financial Proof
- Copy of Valid Passport
Exams Accepted By the University
Bow Valley College eligibility requirements for enrollment may vary. Therefore, candidates should carefully review the course prerequisites before beginning the application process.
Minimum Score Required
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Premium Yocketer profiles
Information Technology System
Business Administration - General Business
Information Technology System
The alumni network at Bow Valley College is extensive. Through the alumni community, students can communicate with every individual at Bow Valley College. For BVC graduates to receive discounts and membership benefits, Bow Valley College offers BVC cards.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
Bow Valley College is conveniently accessible from all modes of transportation, including carpooling, as it is situated in the heart of Calgary. The Calgary station closest to Bow Valley College is Sb Marlborough Ctrain Station.
Services offered by the university
The Bow Valley College campus provides facilities that are thought to be favorable to learning.
- Modern campuses are one of Bow Valley College's many assets for providing top-notch education.
- The use of contemporary resources and methods in teaching. On college campuses, there are cutting-edge labs, computer labs, libraries, conference rooms, studios, and Wi-Fi connectivity to support an advanced learning system.
- The college also runs skill-development programmes to help students develop an aptitude for cutting-edge technologies.
The institution has satellite campuses in Airdrie, High River, Banff & Canmore, Calgary, Okotoks, Cochrane, and Strathmore. School of Community Studies, Chiu School of Business, School of Continuing Education, School of Creative Technologies, School of Foundational Learning, School of Global Access, School of Health & Wellness, International Education, and Regional Stewardship are some of Bow Valley College's schools.
- Students can take part in a range of cultural activities at Bow Valley College. Depending on their interests, they can also join a range of student organizations.
- In order to keep their students active and fit, Bow Valley College also provides a range of sports facilities.
On campus accomodation
Bow Valley College does not provide accommodations on or off campus. However, the university will provide students with more information about local accommodation.
- The majority of accommodations offer a private and shared room for students.
- Students are also free to opt for housing at the local homestays.
- The accommodation facilities are located near the campus within 5 minutes' walking distance.
Jobs and Opportunities