1. What are the average tuition fees of Wesley College?
The average tuition fee for international students at Wesley College is 61,584 USD
(48,19,101.96 INR) per year.
2. What are GPA requirements for enrollment at Wesley College?
Wesley College GPA requirement is a minimum of 4.05. SAT and ACT scores are strongly desired but not necessary for admission. To enter their program, applicants must have completed high school and earned at least a C in each prerequisite course.
3. Does Wesley College offer courses in distance learning or online learning?
Yes, Wesley College does offer online learning courses. Enrolled students are provided with virtual learning resources and opportunities. All courses are primarily asynchronous, and most assignments are time-sensitive. Hence, students need to be attentive.
4. What are the extra-curricular opportunities offered by Wesley College?
Wesley College international students can develop skills in interpersonal communication, problem-solving, creative and critical thinking, personal responsibility, leadership, adaptability, and teamwork.
5. Does Wesley College offer student exchange programs?
Wesley College has exchange programs. The Office of International Studies organizes semester- or year-long study abroad experiences for several hundred students. In a study abroad year, financial aid is still provided. Students who enroll in summer and winter sessions classes can go on field trips to places like Central America, Greece, and Iceland. Cross-registration with MIT and Brandeis is another option.