The University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) is a progressive and active institution attracting students from over 140 nations. It is one of the UK's world's most popular institutions, with over 30,000 learners and 3,200 employees finding the top reasons to study at The University Of West England.
- In the 2018 Learning Excellence Model (TEF), the Government's higher education evaluation system, UWE Bristol received a Gold rating. This means the university is one of a small handful of UK schools that provide its students with the best quality teaching, learning, and graduation outcomes.
- Hillside Garden and Lockleaze Sports Complex are among the new sporting facilities UWE Bristol Athletics has funded over £4.5 million for sports teams and teams to practice and compete.
- Learning in this institution will provide the students with a realistic experience that will enhance their education and all that they will learn. We'll help you make the most of every opportunity, from job placements and athletics to volunteering and networking. That is the 360° experience at UWE Bristol.
- According to the most recent National Student Survey (NSS), a record 89 percent of UWE Bristol final-year students were happy with their degree overall, up to one percentage point from 2017.
- Bristol is a multicultural city rich in history, culture, and social awareness. Bristol has it all, whether you're artistic and journalism, the ecology, festivals and music, history, or sport. It was selected as the best town to dwell in for 2017 - often compared to London but with a superior quality of life.