- Over 200 undergraduate and graduate programs are open for enrollment at the University of South Australia. The university also offers short courses, diplomas, certificates, executive education and research opportunities.
- Programs at the University of South Australia are offered in more than 40 areas of study, such as Accounting and Finance, Architecture, Arts, Business, Engineering, Communication, Law, Science, Management and HRM, etc.
- It is the only university in South Australia to offer undergraduate degrees in Aviation, Journalism, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Illustration and Animation, Property and Surveying.
- At the graduate level, programs in Cybersecurity, Communications, Visual Effects and Arts and Cultural Management are unique to UniSA.
University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
QS Global Rank
The University of South Australia is a public university, home to over 33,800, around 18% of the student body comprises international students from all over the world. The university provides more than 200+ graduate, undergraduate and doctoral programs. It has 90 exchange partners in more than 24 countries, providing a competitive edge for studying in Australia.
The primary intake months for admission to the University of South Australia are February, July and August. Applications are accepted throughout the year, and there are no formal application deadlines. The university accepts online applications through registered UniSA agents, which are processed within one to two weeks from the submission date.
Top Reasons to Study in the University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
Bachelors in Mathematics (Data Science)
School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
MEng in Engineering Management
MEng in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
Cost of Studying at University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Admissions at The University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
How to Apply at University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
There are two ways to apply to the university, applicants can either apply by the online application which is there on the website or via an agent.
If applying via an agent, they handle the whole process from visa to application form.
If applying via online application on the website follow these steps:
- Generate a username and password on the university admission portal.
- Fill in the relevant details.
- Submit the required documents.
- Submit the academic transcript and english test results.
- Track the online application status to check any further requirements by the university.
Documents Required to Apply to University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
- Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent international qualification.
- Certified copy of academic transcripts and graduation certificates including information of grading system with English translation if required.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Academic and employer reference letters
- Copy of personal detail page of passport
- Updated resume
- Relevant work experience
Exams Accepted By the University
The University of South Australia accepts applications throughout the year. International applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible. There is no application fee for applying at UNISA. International applicants can submit online applications or apply through a registered agent of the university.
English Proficiency Requirements
This is required by the applicants whose first language is not English. Students need to incur the following scores in the English proficiency tests to get admission into Bucknell University.
60 (Internet-Based Test)
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Rankings for The University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
QS World University Rankings
Premium Yocketer profiles
Mathematics (Data Science)
Mathematics (Data Science)
Master of Communication
% of international students in the university
Total International Students in the university
The University of South Australia has a network of over 226,000 alumni worldwide. The university offers ample opportunities for alums to connect after graduation and various benefits.
The benefits available to alums of the university are listed below:
- Free library membership for graduates
- Access to career resources and opportunity to advertise vacancies
- Gym and professional service benefits
- Discount on corporate short courses
- Access to alum business directory
Some notable alumni of the UniSA are:
- Penny Wong - Australian Senator
- Christopher Pyne - Former Member of the Australian Parliament
- Steven Marshall - Australian politician
- Sally Sara - Australian journalist
- Mark Parnell - Members of the South Australian Legislative Council
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The city is well connected with trams and metro lines, students can also travel via buses or shared/private taxi services.
Services offered by the university
- The University of South Australia is located in Adelaide, which is known as Australia’s education city. The university has campuses at 4 locations, i.e. City West, City East, Magill and Mawson Lakes.
- The City West campus offers programs in Accounting, Art, Architecture, Business, Finance, Law, Management, Marketing and others. It features a trading room, mock court, law clinic, architecture studio, UniSA Cancer Research Institute, etc.
- The City East campus has more health and medical science facilities in a vibrant city surrounded by entertainment, shopping and food venues.
- The Magill campus is far from the city and offers arts, communication and journalism, education, media arts, psychology and social work programs.
- The Mawson campus is home to 5 faculties of Aviation, Education, Engineering, Science and Mathematics and Information Technology.
- Over 50 events are organized across all campuses each year.
- Students can participate in any 100+ academic, social and cultural clubs functional on campus.
- UniSA sports has more than 25 clubs, including rowing, football, volleyball, and rowing.
- Students also get access to the Pridham Hall, training spaces, and on-campus gyms and participate in competitions and community events.
On campus accomodation
Yes, University of South Australia does provide on-campus accommodation to the students studying at the institution.
- University of South Australia students are offered accommodation by Urbanest at 12 Bank Street in Adelaide CBD. It is located close to the university’s city campus in an area connected with the central railway and tram stations.
- The accommodation provides studios and apartments built with modern design and technology.
- Students living in these accommodations get access to many exciting events, outdoor balconies with a BBQ facility, gym access, bike storage, support staff available 24/7, iMac stations, etc.
- The accommodation rent in Australia starts from 199 AUD per week and includes electricity, air conditioning and unlimited internet access.
- Other accommodation options include student hostels, apartments, homestays and private rental. Among these, homestay and student apartments remain popular choices.
Jobs and Opportunities