Bachelors in Aviation Flying
University of New South Wales, Sydney
Aviation Flying ,
Department of Aviation Management
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Aviation Flying in Aviation Management is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of New South Wales, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Aviation Management. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Aviation Management at the University of New South Wales, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Aviation Flying at University of New South Wales, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Aviation Flying at University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- Application fee
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Mathematics for Life Sciences
- Physics 1A (Aviation)
- Aviation Transport Economics
- Introduction to Aircraft Engineering
- Statistics for Life and Social Sciences