Masters in Environmental Science and Management
University of New England, Armidale
Environmental Science and Management ,
Department of Environmental Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Environmental Science and Management is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Environmental Science. An MS Degree in Environmental Science from the
University of New England, Armidale has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the University of New England, Armidale due to its high graduate
University of New England, Armidale offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Environmental Science from the University of New England, Armidale, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at University of New England, Armidale offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Environmental Science from the University of New England, Armidale is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Environmental Science and Management at University of New England, Armidale
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (12 months)
- Application Form
- Statement of Service
- Proof of identity and citizenship
- English Language Requirements
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Applied Research Skills in Environmental and Rural Science
- Research Synthesis in Environmental and Rural Science
- Natural Resource Extension
- Sustainable Land Management