1. What is the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School acceptance rate?
UMass Chan Medical School's acceptance rate is just over 9%. In the academic year 2021-2022, 166 students were enrolled out of 5000 applications.
2. Is GPA required for admission?
University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School admissions requires a GPA of 3.5 or more on a 4 point scale for Biomedical and Nursing School. However, Medical school admissions are based on the MCAT scores (512+).
3. Is the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School a Private institution?
The is the only Commonwealth public medical school in Massachusetts.
4. What is the accepted MCAT score for the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School?
The highest MCAT score for international students is 528. The median score accepted was 517. The lowest MCAT score is 472.
5. How many times can an international student take the MCAT Examination?
Usually, MCAT can appear 3 times. However, a student in the final year of MBBS can also take the MCAT examination.