Bachelors in Social and Economic Policy (Sociology)
University of Canberra
Social and Economic Policy (Sociology) ,
Department of Sociology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Social and Economic Policy (Sociology) in Sociology is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Canberra. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Sociology. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Sociology at the University of Canberra experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Social and Economic Policy (Sociology) at University of Canberra will make students job ready.
Why Study Social and Economic Policy (Sociology) at University of Canberra
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- English Language Proficiency
- A current resume statement(s)
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Professional Orientation (Government and Policy)
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Politics and Government
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
7 months ago