Bachelors in Pharmacy
University of Canberra
Department of Pharmacy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Canberra. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Pharmacy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Pharmacy at the University of Canberra experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Pharmacy at University of Canberra will make students job ready.
Why Study Pharmacy at University of Canberra
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- English Language Proficiency
- A current resume statement(s)
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Systemic Anatomy and Physiology
- Regional Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Research in the Health Sciences
Australian Pharmacy Council.
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
7 months ago