Bachelors in Commerce (Business Economics)
University of Canberra
Commerce (Business Economics) ,
Department of Economics
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at University of Canberra.
Bachelor of Commerce (Business Economics) in Economics is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Canberra. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Economics. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Economics at the University of Canberra experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Commerce (Business Economics) at University of Canberra will make students job ready.
Why Study Commerce (Business Economics) at University of Canberra
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- English Language Proficiency
- A current resume statement(s)
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Business Decision Making
- Professional Orientation (Commerce)
- Quantitative Methods in Commerce
- Professional Evidence (Commerce)
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
7 months ago