There are several reasons to study at the University of Adelaide. Apart from the city being one of the most peaceful places in Australia, it is practically the cheapest option for international students and is among the highest livable cities in the country. Here are some more reasons why you should study at the University of Adelaide:
- Adelaide has a fantastic public transportation system.
- The University of Adelaide is globally ranked.
- Adelaide is known as the food and wine capital of Australia.
- The quality of life here is so good that students from more than 150 countries come to study at the University of Adelaide.
- Adelaide is a picturesque city and has a lot to offer to everyone, from gorgeous hills and fantastic wine districts to beautiful beaches.
- Adelaide is far more affordable than any other city in Australia.
- Adelaide's internship and employment opportunities are abundant and a fantastic option for students who pass out of the University of Adelaide.
- Adelaide will transform itself into a 10 Gigabit city, which means that the city will be able to deliver high-speed Internet services across the central business district, and the North Adelaide area.
- Adelaide has fantastic living options for international students, making it practically the best place to live for international students.