- The University has a global network among Fortune 100 companies.
- Northeastern University has been ranked in the top two research criterion universities in the United States for its advanced career-based approach.
- Northeastern University, Charlotte students can gain practical experience through career-related experiential learning opportunities.
- The institution has online programs and various executive learning courses for working professionals.
Average Living Expenses
Northeastern University, Charlotte is a non-profit research-based university. Founded in 1891 as an evening school, the University has grown to be a hub of research-based programs and certifications.
The University is a top-tier educational institution with New England Association of School and College's accreditation and some special agencies for professional courses. Most students are enrolled in research-based programs and benefit from various resourceful partnerships worldwide.
The students benefit from various business and analytics, government and civic engagement, healthcare, science, technology, and engineering research programs.
Top Reasons to Study in the Northeastern University-Charlotte
No courses found! Try other school
Cost of Studying at Northeastern University-Charlotte
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Admissions at The Northeastern University-Charlotte
Avg acceptance rate (Bachelors)
How to Apply at Northeastern University-Charlotte
- Fill out the online application
- Submit academic transcripts
- Submit the essays
- Submit the test results
- Keep tracking the online status of the application
Documents Required to Apply to Northeastern University-Charlotte
- Academic Transcripts
- Test results
- Two essays on the application itself
- Work Experience
- Two Letters of recommendation
- One Academic Recommendation
- Certifications as per program requirements
Exams Accepted By the University
There are no admission fees for the students. For graduate programs, Northeastern University does not require GMAT or GRE scores from the students.
The University takes no additional admission fee from the students. For graduate programs, the University does not require GMAT or GRE scores from students. The institution also offers multiple start terms, i.e., fall and spring intakes for various courses.
English Proficiency Tests
Northeastern University Charlotte International students who do not have English as their first language must provide the scores for English proficiency tests. Following are the minimum requirements.
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Rankings for The Northeastern University-Charlotte
More rankings for this university
According to various publications, Northeastern University World Ranking is-
- Ranked 49th among the best national universities in the US.
- Ranked 70th among all US universities.
- Ranked 104th among the most innovative schools globally.
Premium Yocketer profiles
Nisarga N RajShortlisted
Total International Students in the university
Whether a student is one of recent Charlotte graduates or new to Northeastern University, Charlotte, the University has connections to the ever-growing Northeastern network, extending to more than 255,000 alumni worldwide.
Alumni in Charlotte and the surrounding areas are encouraged to join the Charlotte Alumni Chapter and connect with colleagues at our campus, centrally located at the intersection of Trade and Tryon Streets in Uptown.
The University hosts monthly events to connect current and future students with alumni.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
Northeastern University Charlotte is an easily accessible university. The University does not have its transportation services as the city has a well-established rail and bus network, which is readily available for the students.
The CATs bus connects most of the town with the University and runs on about 75 routes. The blue line rails are closer to the University y, a 9.6-mile line from the city center to the southern part of Mecklenburg County, running every 10 minutes in peak periods at 15 stations.
Services offered by the university
- The University has a well-equipped library that is accessible to the students. It has 900,000 print volumes, 206,500 e-books, and 70,225 electronic journals.
- The University has its set of campus advisors. They help the students with their career-related advisory.
- The institution has writing centers for native and international students who need expert assistance or guidance in languages and literature-related writings.
- The campus has established a disability resource center for disabled students.
- Students can benefit from the federation for financial aid and get some help with financial services and scholarships.
- The Community Service Center is established for students to cater to the needs of society and be connected to the community.
- The campus has many sororities and fraternities within itself.
- The University has various clubs and organizations to cater to the students' hobby learning and co-curricular development.
- The NU Charlette students can also benefit from the Social Justice Resource Centre and the student body.
- The center for intercultural engagement in the University keeps on organizing many cultural events for students throughout the year.
On campus accomodation
No, on-campus housing options are unavailable to Northeastern University Charlotte students. The University offers a wide range of housing resources to guide national and international students.
Generally, the students have the option to choose between
- Shared Dorm Rooms
- Rented Private Rooms
These options are available to the students through various housing checklists provided by the University. Students can choose and contact the owners directly.
Moreover, the University also provides packing and moving services as per their relocation guide. The institution also assists the students with rent insurance and roommate selection.
Jobs and Opportunities